Scanning for renovation and heritage record.
Coventry Charterhouse estate includes the original Carthusian monastery’s Priory and Refectory (referred to now as the Charterhouse), built of local red sandstone in the late 1300’s, with enclosing inner and outer precinct walls. In addition it has the below ground remains of the grand cloister, monks’ cells, church, chapter house, laymen’s accommodation and guest rooms, plus a school.
What we did…
- Full External & Internal Laser Scan
- Digital twin for heritage record
- Truss profile drawings